MovieChat Forums > Kristen Stewart Discussion > Thread for alternate posting ideas for f...

Thread for alternate posting ideas for fans/regulars

I posted this in another thread but figured I'd create a separate thread for discussion of any ideas. We've had a good group here, people have contributed a lot on Kristen info and added their own insight on movies and Kristen's work. Maybe some people want to try and keep up similar posting and discussion on another venue?

This is one place that was suggested in one of our closing boards threads. It might also be another place where some of the boards fans/regulars can keep in touch while discussing Kristen's work. It seems pretty active and I recently created an account here.

http://imdb2.freeforums.net/

Also maybe IMDB's Facebook is another place as that seems to have lots of info on actors and movies. I guess many Kristen fans are on Twitter and discuss things there.

Any other input on how or if we can keep some continuity going among the fans/regulars? We've had a good group here and it would be nice to continue our shared interests in another venue.

Do you need a bowman!?

FYI ALL. The rest of this thread is missing as there were a number of posts in this IMDB thread, including a poster who posted about this board. This seems a good board for discussion of movies and actors. :)

Noticed that too Ron. I recall some of these original threads had hundreds of posts, but now only contain a few. Perhaps it was too time consuming and painstaking a task to archive every single thread of every single actor, film, etc., along with every single comment on such threads. Anyhow, some of these threads that weren't added here were a bit outdated or were way off topic anyway. And ultimately, I'm very appreciative of what these board administrators have done, not going to look a gift horse in the mouth so to speak, as I consider this site to be a godsend in IMDb's stead.

I forgot to mention that I also noticed that the last posts on these threads, posted on IMDb, were from 5 or more days ago. So I'm guessing that likewise, the last OP threads and comments were archived and added here to moviechat.org at least 5 or more days ago, which may explain why some of the more recent comments, posted 4 days ago or less on IMDb, are missing from these threads.

-